Monday, June 16, 2008

So Hot--Summer is here

I'm melting...and it's not even July yet. Today summer officially left its hot, sticky, smelly mark all over me and town. For the last two weeks the weather here could not decide if it wanted to prolong spring or move straight into summer. Well it finally made up its mind today. It was balmy 94 degrees today. The upside, no humidity.

The point of the blog, to complain about the weather. For those of you who have to listen to me complain about this place, what is that I always say: "I don't like the weather here: Winter is to mild; Summer is to hot; and there is like 300 days of sunshine." Yeah I know rough, right? Well some of us like heavy snowy winters
and a touch cooler summers.

The temporary solution for these hot summer days: Cold beer or a margarita on the rocks!




1 comment:

Pari said...

Hooray for magaritas - remember the good old days of escaping the horrible D.C. heat with pitchers of ice cold magaritas at Tortilla Coast?

What does this hiatus from school entail? Internship? Where? What? We must chat more, girlie!

Ooh, and kudos on getting Samy out to run with you! I'm jealous of your active spirit!