Sunday, March 23, 2008

Looking In....

A quick note: If you were looking in my fish bowl you would see me on the couch actually writing! Yes that is correct, I am actually writing my thesis now. Chapter one is nearing completion (or my view of it; we'll have to see what the committee members say).

I have one week to finish another chapter: PUDs as regional development tools for Reno. Then I have to write up the fun stuff: Winnemucca Ranch: The City and Developer, Public or Not: Citizens and Collaborative Planning, and last Introduction.

Happy Writing!

4 comments:

Pari said...

Thesis writing....good god girl, you're almost done!

Jake said...

Keeeeeeeeep goingggggggggg. :-)

The Goat's Friend said...

... and from the peanut gallery, there has been steady applause! Writing on the sofa, though, that's a perilous activity ... Just don't let up! It's amazing what piecing together first one, then another, then another chapter can mean -- and do!

The Goat's Friend said...

write write write and don't give up!